Sunday, January 8, 2012

So, here is what I know

Alright, folks. This is what I know.

I know that I am going to Pusan, South Korea.  It is on the southern tip of the peninsula.  I am hoping for a temperate climate.  However, I am not counting on it.

I am leaving between February 15th and the 20th (focusing on 17 or 18).

I do not know what level I am teaching, no the school.  As soon as I know that, I will let you all know.

I chose to do this for a myriad of reasons.  At first, I used it as an escape from the problems I experienced last year. However, quite a few things have changed. I am in an excellent place with my family and relationships.  So, all of the things I was escaping have shaped and molded themselves into something wonderful.  I guess that is what I get for trying to control my fate.  All of the planning and detailing I do in my life doesn't really matter.  It just makes me crazy when things don't go "according to plan."  But frankly, my life is so much better than my original plan. So, here I am,  type A aside, throwing caution to the wind and trusting that this adventure will truly be an adventure.

So, until I know more, I will continue to update my life and fun comments of life.  Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment